Monday, December 14, 2009

MOVIE NEWS ... GHOSTBUSTERS 3

MOVIE NEWS ... GHOSTBUSTERS 3
While doing a press in the UK for Avatar, Sigourney Weaver said that the script for Ghostbusters 3 is on its way to her, and may even have a part in it. "I don’t know if I’m going to be in it, I have had a couple of calls asking ‘would you read the script," she told Channel4.com. "I know that my little son Oscar – who was kidnapped from me – I think he has grown up to be a ghostbuster." She even had details about Bill Murray's role in the film, which isn't exactly the godfather to current ghostbusters that we were expecting. "I think Bill Murray has a little more to do with it - he’s a ghost." Why not use kids from the earlier films to build the next generation of ghostbusters? And if Bill Murray doesn't want a major role in the movie, why not kill him and allow him to mess with the new class?

No comments:

Post a Comment