Thursday, June 24, 2010

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS … KARAOKE RADCLIFFE

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS …

KARAOKE RADCLIFFE

DANIEL_RADCLIFFE

Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry Potter on film and who is to star in the 2011 Broadway revival of HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING, recently practiced his singing skills at a karaoke party with fellow 'Harry Potter' cast members, the IMDB reports.  Radcliffe has been taking voice lessons "for two and a half years," he told MTV.com.

Radcliffe also told MTV, "I love karaoke. I am one of those people (who says), 'No, no, I can't, I couldn't possibly, no I won't... All right, give me the mic!' And then I'm elbowing other people out of the way to get to the stage.

"(I sang Elvis Presley’s) 'Hound Dog'. That, and then I did 'Feeling Good' by Muse. That was my proudest moment, because I actually did that rather well. I was really pleased, because I can sing. I've been having singing lessons for two and a half years. I'm not amazing, obviously, but I'm all right."

According to Radcliffe, co-stars Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Ollie Phelps (George Weasley) also performed.  Grint sang 'I Got You Babe' by Sonny and Cher, while Phelps sang The Beastie Boys' '(You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)'

No comments:

Post a Comment