Saturday, August 14, 2010

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS … GLEE & TIMBERLAKE

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

GLEE & TIMBERLAKE

justin-timberlake

Could Glee be bringing "SexyBack" with a Justin Timberlake-themed episode? Following Madonna and Lady Gaga episodes, as well as an upcoming Britney Spears spot, Glee star Lea Michele hinted to The Hollywood Reporter that the show may have its sight set on the heartthrob's song catalogue. Michele believes a Timberlake episode would most likely happen when the show airs a post-Super Bowl episode early next year.

"I think they are saving Justin Timberlake for the Super Bowl episode," the actress said. "They have to be, because he is so perfect for our show." Michele then gushed about meeting Timberlake's girlfriend, actress Jessica Biel, and how she may have come on too strong. "When I met Jessica Biel, like a loser, I asked her to tell Justin to come on our show! She was a little taken aback and said, 'Um, OK. I'll tell him.'" Should a Timberlake episode not happen, Michele thinks the Super Bowl episode would again feature the songs of Madonna. "She has so many more amazing songs we didn't even touch."

As for music territory she hopes the show never covers? Michele would like to stay away from the 90s. "My problem is that songs get stuck in my head," she noted. "I probably wouldn't want to sing anything I liked when I was 12 years old—like the Spice Girls or Hanson."

Glee recently received 19 Emmy nominations including Outstanding Comedy Series and a nod for Michele in the lead actress category. The second season is set to premiere on September 21 in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment