Monday, September 27, 2010

MOVIE NEWS … BATMAN 3

MOVIE NEWS

BATMAN 3

christopher_nolan_the_dark_knight_batman_slice Christopher Nolan has finally given a small update on Batman 3

While attending a press conference for Inception in Italy, the director was asked if Warner Bros. had officially greenlit the upcoming sequel and if he could provide an update on the project.  The director said that his brother, Jonah Nolan, has finished a draft of the script and that he is now working on the screenplay himself. 

When asked about Batman 3, the director said: “I don’t like to talk too much about things until I’m further along with them.  But I’m working on the script right now.  My brother Jonah has done a draft for the script and now I’m writing on it.  We have set a release date and as far as the film being officially greenlit, they haven’t told they don’t want to do it. So I’m hopeful.”

No comments:

Post a Comment