Monday, October 11, 2010

CAINE “ASSUMES” ROLE IN BATMAN 3

 

MICHAEL CAINE

Sir Michael Caine "assumes" he will be in the third 'Batman' movie.

The 77-year-old actor - who has starred as butler Alfred in 'Batman Begins' and 'The Dark Knight' - believes the third film, directed by Christopher Nolan, will begin shooting in spring 2011, but only "assumes" he will be involved in the production.

He said: "There will be a new Batman. It will probably start in May next year. I assume I'm there, but in the movie business you never believe anything, you assume.

"But I've been in the last four Chris Nolan pictures, he's my lucky charm. I did 'Prestige', and recently 'Inception', I'm hoping to do another one. He's written the new one."

However, he reveals the filmmaker will not let anyone know details about the script for the movie - which stars Christian Bale as Batman - because he is "the most secretive man in the world" and wouldn't even let him keep a copy of the script from 'Batman Begins' after he read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment