Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS … FATONE WANTS GLEE SPOT

 

 Joey-Fatone

With the success of the cameo performances and themed shows for Glee, it appears the latest activity of music stars is to try and get featured.

Now former NSYNC star Joey Fatone is lobbying TV producers on "Glee" to hand him a role on the hit show after watching his old pal Britney Spears make a cameo. Britney joined the TV cast for a special episode dedicated to her back catalogue of hits and Hollywood stars like Gwyneth Paltrow and Javier Bardem have signed up to appear in "Glee" 's current second season - and Fatone wants to join them.

In a post on his Twitter page, he writes, " 'Glee' was good but I think my a** needs to get on that show a (and) be a teacher." He adds to People, "I love acting and I like to sing. It'd be perfect! Seriously, it's a great show. I'm a fan."

But that's not all Fatone is hoping for - he would love to see NSYNC hits like "Bye, Bye, Bye" and "Girlfriend" covered in a boyband-themed episode of the show. He tells People, "I saw the Britney Spears one and I thought it was kind of cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment