Friday, October 22, 2010

LISA MARIE FEELS GUILTY OVER MICHAEL’S DEATH

 

lisa_marie_presley

Lisa Marie Presley is haunted by the death of her ex-husband Michael Jackson - because she believes she could have helped him turn his life around if she had known the King of Pop was so ill.

In her first in-depth interview since Jackson lost his life last summer, Presley, who was married to the pop superstar from 1994 to 1996, tells Oprah Winfrey in a TV special to air on Thursday, October 21 she feels she could have done more for the "Thriller" singer in the final months of his life.

She says, "I know that it's naive to think that I could have (saved him) but I wanted to. Had I made a call, had I stopped being so shut off from him, had I just said, 'How are you?' I really regret that I didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment