Saturday, October 16, 2010

MICHAEL CAINE TO WRITE FICTION

 

Michael Caine

Michael Caine is set to turn novelist when he completes the next "Batman" film - because he's sick of lawyers telling him what he can and can't write about in his memoirs. The movie star has just released his second autobiography, The Elephant to Hollywood, and he's telling fans his next book will be a work of fiction.

He tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "I love writing so much that once I'm finished with Batman, I'm going to write fiction. When I was writing my first book, I talked with Kirk Douglas, who had written one of his own. I told him that the lawyers were always saying, 'You can't say that or you'll get sued'. He said to me, 'Write fiction, Michael. You can tell the truth.' Isn't that a great line?"

No comments:

Post a Comment