Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MOVIE NEWS … I AM NUMBER FOUR

iamnumberfour-teasertrailerhandstsr

DreamWorks has debuted the first full teaser trailer for their upcoming epic sci-fi adaptation I Am Number Four directed by D.J. Caruso.

Starring Alex Pettyfer as an alien from another planet who is being destroyed by a rival species. He comes to Earth and blends in as a high school student, but obviously the bad guys come find him. Pettyfer's guardian on Earth is Timothy Olyphant

Watch the first teaser trailer for D.J. Caruso's I Am Number Four:

John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed… he is Number Four.

I Am Number Four is directed by American filmmaker D.J. Caruso, with the screenplay co-written by writing partners Alfred Gough and Miles Millar . I Am Number Four is based on James Frey & Jobie Hughes' novel of the same name that just hit bookshelves.

DreamWorks is producing & Disney is releasing I Am Number Four in Australian cinemas on 10th March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment