Thursday, November 11, 2010

GRINT – LIFE AFTER POTTER

 

rupert-grint-1

Rupert Grint has admitted that he has not yet adjusted to wrapping up his work on the Harry Potter film series.

Speaking to Parade magazine, the actor admitted that he has struggled to put his character Ron Weasley behind him, but suggested that now is a good time to move on from the role.

"We had like a big wrap party when we finished and it was really nice to see everyone again from all the films," he said. "I haven't quite adjusted to life without Harry Potter."

He continued: "I'm really sad actually, I've missed it. But I think it's a good time really to kind of move on. It has been a long time. After ten years, I do kind of want to stretch a bit more and explore different characters and do different things."

No comments:

Post a Comment