Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SUSAN BOYLE ON A BUDGET

 

susan-boyle

Susan Boyle is "quite happy" she lives on a strict allowance controlled by her manager, insisting she would squander her fortune if she had a credit card. The Scottish spinster became a global phenomenon after appearing on U.K. TV contest "Britain's Got Talent" last year and has since sold more than 8.5 million copies of her debut album, "I Dreamed a Dream".

But despite amassing more than $15 million in her bank account, the 49 year old survives on a $450 weekly allowance handed to her by her management team. And Boyle is adamant she would have it no other way. She says, "I'm quite happy with that amount. I chose it for myself. It's a good way of doing things. It keeps everything in order. I get what I need when I want it."

No comments:

Post a Comment