Sunday, April 10, 2011

FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES... 4

 

So long as phones can ring and eyes can see, leave a message, and I'll get back to thee.

Now I lay me down to sleep; Leave a message at the beep. If I should die before I wake, remember to erase the tape.

A bubble in the space-time continuum has connected your line to a channeler in the 23rd Century. Any message you leave will be broadcast into the future....

A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're not here. So leave a message.

After the tone, leave your name, number, and tell where you left the money. I'll get back to you as soon as it's safe for you to come out of hiding.

Alpha Centauri Space Station. Commander Marlin can't come to the phone right now. He's either saving the universe from some dread, unnamed peril, or perhaps taking a nap. Leave your name and number after the beep and he will return your call.

Already know who you are and why you've called, please hang up after and we tell each other everything.

1 comment:

  1. *hihi* I just love these! My favourite is:

    "Hi. The answering machine is broken. This is the refrigerator. Tell me your message - I'll write it down and pin it on my door.."

    ;")

    Have a nice Sunday! :")

    ReplyDelete