Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

  • Anyone who always tells the truth is a big liar.
  • The main trouble with impossibility is that it is never total.
  • If there's anything I can't stand, it's intolerance.
  • How can anyone show so little understanding as to be indignant?
  • I want to hear the voice of the great silent majority. - Richard Nixon
  • There is no other language but French (or any other language!).
  • I am going to be healthy if it kills me.
  • My only reason for mentioning it is that it is irrelevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment