Friday, July 22, 2011

OVERHEARD IN CAFES

 

Faced with a line of eager customers all feeling the need for food, many an hilarious one liner can be heard. Whether from the waiter who is just waiting for that break from the constant order barrage or from the customer just wanting the product, a laugh is always possible.

An English couple who obviously drink hot tea as opposed to coffee visited a fast food restaurant in America. The waitress was asked if they had any hot tea.

  • Me: "Do you have hot tea?"
  • Her: "Well, it is not very warm...but...."
  • Me: "No I mean do you have hot water and a tea bag?"
  • Her: "Yes."
  • Me: "So you can make me hot tea."
  • Her: "Well I can put a cup of iced tea in the microwave for you."
  • Me: "No, just give me a cup of hot water and a tea bag, and I will make my own."
  • Her: "Do you want ice in the cup?"

No comments:

Post a Comment