Monday, July 25, 2011

SIMON COWELL’S JUDGEMENTS

 

Simon_Cowell_009qiu

Simon Cowell’s acidic comments often cause public outrage and, no doubt, emotional effects on the contestants.  Here are some that Simon has uttered over the years.

  • Did you really believe you could become the American Idol? Well, then, you're deaf?
  • Frank (Sinatra) was the king of cool. If he was a lion, you were a mouse.
  • I actually wish you had forgotten the lyrics because it was such a pointless performance to be honest with you.
  • I can honestly say you are the worst singer in America
  • I don't think anyone in London is as bad as you and London is a big city
  • I think that you actually played the clown tonight. I thought the performance was ungainly. I thought the song was a bit gimmicky.
  • I think you invented notes never ever heard before in music
  • I think you just killed my most favourite song of all time
  • I think you may have just blown a massive opportunity by being forgettable.
  • If we were searching for the best hotel singer in California then that would have been quite good. The simple truth is your voice is not good enough for that song.
  • If you win this competition, we will have failed.
  • If you’ve got a big mouth and you’re controversial, you’re going to get attention.
  • It was a little bit like a Chihuahua trying to be a tiger.
  • It was almost like you were giving birth up there at the end.
  • It would be like coaching a one-legged man to win the 100 meter sprint. I may be a great coach, but if you haven't got it, you haven't got it.
  •  
  • Last year I described someone as being the worst singer in America. I think you`re possibly the worst singer in the world ... I`ve never, ever heard anything like that in my life, ever.
  •  
  • Let me throw a mathematical dilemma at you - there`s 500 left, well how come the odds of you winning are a million to one?
  • lf you would be singing like this two thousand years ago, people would have stoned you
  • lf your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning
  • My advice would be if you want to pursue a career in the music business, don't.
  • My only issue with you is that I don't think you have, at the moment, any star quality.
  • Phone up your vocal coach and demand a refund
  • Shave off your beard and wear a dress. You would be a great female impersonator.
  • That was distinctly average
  • That was extraordinary. Unfortunately extraordinarily bad
  • That was terrible, I mean just awful
  • There are only so many words I can draw out of my vocabulary to say how awful that was
  • We've had the musical version of Valium
  • When you stopped singing, that was the best part
  • You had about as much passion as a kitten mewing
  • You have just invented a new form of torture
  • You have to have a talent to progress it. I don't believe Cassandra has a singing talent. She's completely wasting her money. Sorry.
  • You sang like you were in a dentist's chair
  • You sing like a ventriloquist's dummy
  • You sing like Mickey Mouse on helium
  • You sing like someone who sings on a cruise ship. Halfway through I imagined the ship sinking
  • You sounded like Cher after she’s been to the dentist.
  • You sounded like Dolly Parton on helium.

No comments:

Post a Comment