Thursday, July 28, 2011

THESE SENTIMENTS WILL NEVER BE ON A GREETING CARD.

 

  • "Thanks for being a part of my life! I never knew what evil was before this!"
  • "Congratulations on your promotion. Before you go, would you like to take this knife out of my back? You'll probably need it again."
  • "Someday I hope to get married, but not to you."
  • "Happy Birthday! You look great for your age - almost life like!"
  • "I knew the day would come when you would leave me for my best friend. So here's his leash, water bowl and chew toys."
  • "We have been friends for a very long time, what say we call it quits?"
  • "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're here."
  • "Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Did you ever find out who the father was?"

No comments:

Post a Comment