Wednesday, August 3, 2011

MORE SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

 

  • I have become more optimistic and now believe that things could get worse.
  • English is the Lingua Franca par exellence!
  • If it involves me, I want nothing to do with it.
  • I absolutely refuse to be assertive.
  • A little pain never hurt anyone.
  • I am a firm believer in optimism; because if you don't have optimism, what else is there?
  • Public transportation is so shocking to the individual that it should only be done in private.
  • Why should I consider your questions, when you don't even know the answers?
  • The trouble with you is that there's nothing wrong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment