Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MORE SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

 

  • Please - I can only ignore one thing at a time.
  • At the last technical meeting I attended, so much went on that I was underwhelmed.
  • Every man who owns one borrowed it.
  • None of my close friends has a close acquaintance.
  • I don't want to do whatever I want!
  • The last time I saw him, he wasn't there.
  • I can't stand people who look down on people who look down on people.
  • If he were alive today, he'd turn over in his grave.
  • If a man can't get away from himself, from whom can he get away?
  • If everybody is to be heard, we must hear from one person at a time, and that means me.

No comments:

Post a Comment