Saturday, September 3, 2011

MORE SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

 

  • I gave you an unlimited budget, and you have already exceeded it!
  • He hasn't a single redeeming vice!
    ---Oscar Wilde
  • I can tell those twins apart only when they're together.
  • I am not contradicting you.
  • The discerning eye is a pain in the neck!
  • You'll live to regret this when I have you shot!
  • I'm never at my best.
  • Just tell me what you need, and I'll see to it that something ought to be done!
  • This subject is so important that I'd like to see it deserve considerable study.
  • This presents us with an insurmountable opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment