Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MORE SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

  • Be consistent, or be inconsistent; but don't vacillate.
  • We have a general rule that each case be handled differently.
  • We must be decisive, but on the other hand...
  • Your job is to discover independently and prove scientifically that my product is the best on the market.
  • You will do original basic research, and you'll do it in the area I tell you to, or I'll know the reason why!
  • Don't forget to return before you leave.
  • Destroy before reading.
  • When I want your opinion, I'll tell you what to say.
  • What transpires at this meeting must not leak out.
  • Wake up, it's time for your sleeping pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment