Monday, December 5, 2011

SPIELBERG ON “INDIANA JONES V”

 

FORD AND SPIELBERG

Steven Spielberg has shared some updates from "Indiana Jones V". The 64-year-old filmmaker recently opened up that he and George Lucas have already agreed on the genre for the upcoming adventure film despite the fact that both of them had an argument over the use of aliens in the last "Indy" film, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull".

To Entertainment Weekly, he dished, "I'm really proud of the movie. I loved bringing Marion back. I love the fact that Indy now has a son. It's a family action film, and I love that whole conceit." He added, "It's public that George and I and Harrison [Ford] all had a clash about the genre and concept. But I've always told George's stories."

"My biggest contribution was adding the father to the third movie," Spielberg continued. "That was my idea, to cast Sean Connery as Harrison's father. I am best friends with George and I'm very obedient to the stories that he writes."

"I'll fight thing I don't believe in but ultimately if George wants to bring inter-dimensional beings into 'Crystal Skull', I will do the best job I possible can to acquit George's idea and make him proud," so the filmmaker said.

As for the concept of "Indy 5", Spielberg claimed, "It's up to George. We have already agreed on the genre of the fifth movie, we already have a concept in mind." He added, "I don't know where George is with the story. There is no 'Indy 5' until George says there is."

No comments:

Post a Comment