Friday, January 6, 2012

HOMER SIMPSONS WORDS OF WISDOM

 

  • God bless those pagans.
  • Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow! Well, good night!
  • If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now, quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers!
  • You couldn't fool your mother on the foolingest day of your life if you had an electrified fooling machine.
  • Go ahead and play the blues if it'll make you happy.
  • I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
  • With $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like... love!
  • All right, let's not panic. I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.
  • Woo hoo! 350 dollars! Now I can buy 70 transcripts of Nightline!
  • Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that.
  • When I held that gun in my hand, I felt a surge of power - like God must feel when he's holding a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment