Sunday, January 15, 2012

MORE FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES...

 

  • [Voice 1] Answer the phone, please, Hal. [Voice 2] I'm sorry, Dave, I can't do that.
  • Hi. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.
  • Hi. I'm home right now, I'm just screening my calls. So start talking and if you're someone I want to speak with I'll pick up the phone. Otherwise, well, what can I say?
  • Hello, this is Death. I am not in right now, but if you leave your name and number, I'll be right with you.
  • Hi! Jan's answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator. Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets.
  • You have reached 555-2435. We picked this machine up at a garage sale in "as-is" condition. You can try to leave a message on it, but we are not sure it will be recorded. If we don't return your call, it means the machine did not work.
  • Greetings, you have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are and what you want, so at the sound of the tone, please hang up.
  • Hi, I'm sorry I can't answer the phone right now. Leave a message, and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
  • Hi. If you are a burglar, checking to see if anyone is home, then we're probably at home cleaning our weapons right now and can't come to the phone. Otherwise, we probably aren't at home and it's safe to leave us a message.
  • I'm only here in spirit at the moment, but if you'll leave your name and number, I will get back to you as soon as I'm here in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment