Friday, January 27, 2012

MORE HOMER SIMPSONS WORDS OF WISDOM

 

  • You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies. They look as good as they taste. And they come in this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup, it tastes like ketchup, but brother, it ain't ketchup!
  • I saw this movie about a bus that had to SPEED around a city, keeping its SPEED over fifty, and if its SPEED dropped, it would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."
  • I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun!
  • I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!
  • Oh, they have Internet on computers now.
  • Marge I swear, I never thought that you would find out.
  • Books are useless: I only ever read one book, "To Kill A Mockingbird" - and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the colour of his skin, but what good does THAT do me?
  • Shut up, brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!
  • I am so smart, I am so smart, S M R T, I mean S M A R T.
  • I'm not gonna lie to you, Marge. See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment