Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MORE SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

 

  • Half the lies they tell about me are true.
  • I used to be conceited, but now I'm perfect.
  • It's the sort of place you wouldn't think twice about passing without a second glance.
  • As long as I live I'll never forget what's-her-name.
  • Words are incapable of describing what I am about to tell you.
  • It is no illusion that wide ties make the face look wider.
  • No one goes there anymore; it's too crowded.
  • He's a nut about mental health.
  • We're home at the usual time, for a change.
  • This species has always been extinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment