Thursday, March 15, 2012

MORE BUMPER WISDOM

 

  • If you believe in telepathy, think about honking.
  • People like you are the reason people like me need medication.
  • I'm retired. Go around me)
  • Every time you open your mouth, some idiot starts talking.
  • The box said Windows 2000 or better. So I installed Linux.
  • Use the best: Linux for servers, Mac for graphics, Windows for Solitaire.
  • Don't make me mad. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies. (
  • I plan to live forever. So far, so good!
  • Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors.
  • Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
  • Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.
  • Veni, Vidi, Velcro. I came, I saw, I stuck around.
  • On the journey of life, I choose the psycho path.

No comments:

Post a Comment