Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MORE FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES...

 

 

  • "Starship Enterprise, Uhura here, can you hold please? -- Captain, there is a transmission coming in on hailing frequency seven, do you want it on screen?" (silence...beep)
  • I can't come to the phone now because I have amnesia and I feel stupid talking to people I don't remember. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out by leaving my name and telling me something about myself. Thanks.
  • Andy Warhol said that one day everyone will be famous for 15 minutes. Well, your 15 minutes was last week, but since you weren't ready, we gave it to Vanna White. Sorry.
  • A bubble in the space-time continuum has connected your line to a channeller in the 23rd Century. Any message you leave will be broadcast into the future....
  • I can't come to the phone right now because I'm down in the basement printing up a fresh new batch of 20 dollar bills. If you need any money, or if you just want to check out my handiwork, please leave your name, number, and how much cash you need after the tone. If you're from the Department of the Treasury, please ignore this message.
  • Thanks for calling Dial-A-Shrink. I can't come to the phone right now, so after the tone, please leave your name and number, then talk briefly about your childhood and tell me what comes to mind when you hear the following words: orange... mother...unicorn...computer. I'll get back to you with my diagnosis as soon as possible.
  • Next on Public Radio 91 we'll be hearing music of Antonin Dvorak. This is the Beep Serenade in C-Sharp Minor, Opus 72....
  • This is a test. This is a test of the Answering Machine Broadcast System. This is only a test.
  • Hi, you've reached __'s answering machine. ___ isn't home right now, but whatever you have to say to him, you can tell me. We're VERY close and we tell each other everything.
  • You have reached the number which you have dialled.

No comments:

Post a Comment