Sunday, March 18, 2012

MORE FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES...

 

  • I can't come to the phone now, so if, well, actually, I CAN come to the phone now, I mean, like, I'm at the phone NOW, recording this message, but I'm doing this NOW, while you're listening to it LATER, except for you I guess it's NOW, like, when you're listening to it... I mean, like, wait, gosh. This is so confusing.
  • Hi, this is you know who and I'm not you know where, so please leave a message after you know what.
  • You've reached the home of the greatest psychic on earth. Since I already know who you are and why you've called, please hang up after the beep tone.
  • Hi, you know the drill.
  • Hello? (short pause) Hellooo? (Waits again) Helloooo - Who is this? (After a final short pause) Well, whatever, I'm not home anyways, so please leave a message after the beep.
  • "Speak, worm!" (beep) Works best if done in a Darth Vader voice.
  • Just put on a recording of a busy signal.
  • The number you have dialled, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 is no longer in service, the new number is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 (exact same number). -- try getting some voice synth software, that way, it sounds even more like the phone company.
  • Just put on a recording of a busy signal.
  • Hello, we are unable to come to the phone right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment