Monday, March 26, 2012

WHY WERE YOU FIRED FROM YOUR LAST JOB?

 

  • I used to be a butcher, but I backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in my work.
  • I used to be an optician, but I made a spectacle of myself.
  • I worked on screen doors, but I strained myself.
  • I used to work as a hot-air balloon pilot, but my status was up in the air.
  • I used to work in a frozen food factory, but I got fresh and then they canned me.
  • I used to work in a dairy. I got fired for getting in the whey.
  • I lost my job at the massage parlour. I rubbed people the wrong way.
  • I wanted to get a job as a gynaecologist, but I couldn't find an opening.
  • I was working in an orange juice factory, but I couldn't concentrate.
  • I tried to be a chef. I imagined it would add a little spice to my life, but I didn't have the thyme.
  • I once was a tailor, but I wasn't suited for it. It was a so-so job.

No comments:

Post a Comment