Saturday, March 31, 2012

WINSLETT ON “MY HEART WILL GO ON”

 

kate_winslett

"Like throwing up." That's how Kate Winslet feels when she hears Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On," the once-inescapable theme to "Titanic."

"No, I shouldn't say that," Winslet added, thinking through her response before coming to this conclusion: "No, actually, I do feel like throwing up."

"I wish I could say, 'Oh listen, everybody! It's the Celine Dion song!' But I don't," Winslet admitted. "I just have to sit there, you know, kind of straight-faced with a massive internal eye roll."

Winslet went on to explain that every time she walks into a bar or a restaurant with a pianist, they never miss an opportunity to start playing the notes. "It's thrilling for people to surprise me with the Celine Dion song," she laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment