Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LINDA EDER: GOLD

 

LINDA EDER GOLD

This is a new, refreshing recording, including a collection of covers and original pieces sung as only Linda can. With a voice that is more powerful and resonant than Barbra's, Linda Eder delivers a knockout with every single track on this CD. Any connoisseur of fine music and vocal stylings should get this recording. From the perfectly-timed, poignant If I Had My Way and the well-arranged Here Comes the Sun to the stunning title track, this is a gem of an album.

Track Listing:
1. Here Comes The Sun
2. How Little We Know
3. Until I Don't Love You Anymore
4. Son Of A Preacher Man
5. If I Should Lose My Way
6. Gently Break My Heart
7. Everything That's Wrong
8. Drift Away
9. Across The Water
10. Her Gypsy Heart
11. How In The World
12. We're All Alone
13. Gold
14. If I Had My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment