Saturday, January 19, 2013

Helping You Through Any Bad Day

 

  • Who me? I just wander from room to room.
  • It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.
  • At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.
  • You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
  • I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
  • Never give me work in the morning. Always wait until 4:00 and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing.
  • If it's really a rush job, run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes to inquire how it's going. That helps. Even better, hover behind me, and advise me at every keystroke.
  • Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. It gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are.
  • If you give me more than one job to do, don't tell me which is priority. I am psychic.
  • Do your best to keep me late. I adore this office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do. I have no life beyond work.

No comments:

Post a Comment