Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More Resume Blunders

 

  • While I am open to the initial nature of an assignment, I am decidedly disposed that it be so oriented as to at least partially incorporate the experience enjoyed heretofore and that it be configured so as to ultimately lead to the application of more rarefied facets of financial management as the major sphere of responsibility.
  • I like the Simpsons.
  • Interests: Running, editing video, cooking, writing and wondering.
  • I am the most talented employee my company has ever had.
  • Professionally watered 22,500 house plants.
  • I often use a laptap.
  • I am able to say the ABCs backwards in under five seconds.
  • I'm a lean, mean, marketing machine.
  • In response to your ad for Web Editor, here is a URL to a site I have worked on: www.seeyouinbed.com
  • I have a current passport.
  • Excellant at people oriented positions and organizational problem solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment