Saturday, August 31, 2013

More Resume Blunders

 

  • I am creative, dependable, and housebroken.
  • I am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details.
  • I am an onest and ambitious person, understanding the words as deadline, professional skills, communication with people, seriousity.
  • I continually receive complaints on the high quality of work I perform.
  • I have eight arms and eight legs with excellent interpersonal skills.
  • Dum major with my high school band.
  • I have unsuccessfully raised a dog.
  • At the age of twelve, I began hustling newspapers like many other great Americans had done. The only difference was that they became great.
  • I can adapt to just about any environment from cubicles to fancy IKEA desks.
  • I'm a rabid typist.

No comments:

Post a Comment