Sunday, August 18, 2013

Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme: The Greatest Hits Volume 1

 

greatest hits vol 1

The Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 is a single-disc, 15-track overview of Steve Lawrence and Eydie Gorme's pop hits, both duets and solo material, recorded in the '60s and '70s. Among the stand-out tracks are "More," "A Room Without Windows," "Sunrise, Sunset," "Hallelujah," and the chart toppers "Go Away Little Girl," and "Blame It On the Bossa Nova." Also interwoven throughout the program are several modern standards including "Thats What Friends Are For," "Through the Years," and "I Gotta Be Me." This collection is an exceptional career overview of Steve & Eydie's best work of the era.

 

 

Track Listing:

1. If He Walked into My Life

2. Go Away Little Girl

3. Through the Years

4. What Did I Have That I Don't Have

5. Portrait of My Love

6. That's What Friends Are For

7. Blame It on the Bossa Nova

8. More 9. Hallelujah

10. Tonight I'll Say a Prayer

11. A Room Without Windows

12. Sunrise, Sunset

13. What I Did for Love

14. I Gotta Be Me

15. True Love

No comments:

Post a Comment