Wednesday, September 25, 2013

More Resume Blunders

 

  • Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job.
  • I want a boss of average height, not too tall, though not strangely small (though I guess I could get used to just about anything given time).
  • I need just enough money to have pizza every night.
  • If U hire me, U will not have any regrets.
  • I don't have a phone 4 the time being. Please email me instead.
  • I prefer informality like wearing sports shirts and sandals for footwear in the summer.
  • I prefer setting my own pace. When things get slack I like the right to walk out and get a haircut during working hours.
  • Set record for eating 45 eggs in two minutes.
  • I am the leader of a 6,000 member clan on World of Warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment