Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Bizarre Workers' Compensation Injuries

 

  • Falling off the truck, I dislocated my pelvis and other male organs.
  • I slipped and fell and hurt everything in me.
  • I dropped my head on my foot when someone pushed their guts across the table without calling out (from a slaughterhouse employee).
  • The fumes were so bad I was taken by them and went to bed with the doctor.
  • The guy I work with went ape s**t. He hauled off and punched me in the jaw and then tried to rip my throat out.
  • Carrying roll roofing, I caught my toe on a piece of tin that was froze in the ground. The tin flipped against me causing me to trip, letting the roofing fall into the bucket of tar. Tar splashed out, burning my arm, and causing me to jump back into the ladder which fell against me, knocking me into the building, breaking my tooth. Thus I burned, bumped, and broke me.

No comments:

Post a Comment