Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More Resume Blunders.

 

  • Being in trouble with the law, I moved quite frequently.
  • At the age of 12, I began hustling newspapers like many other great Americans. The only difference was that they became great.
  • Let's meet, so you can ooh and aah over my experience.
  • You will want me to be Head Honcho in no time.
  • At the emphatic urging of colleagues, I have consented to apply for your position.
  • Have had littel luck in finding a new and challenging position.
  • I am anxious to spread my wings in new directions and soar to new heights.
  • I am writing to you, as I have written to all Fortune 1000 companies every year for the past three years, to solicit employment.
  • Shot at the local gun club.
  • I've left a path of destruction behind me.
  • If you can't be a people person on a Navy ship, then you will probably get tossed overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment