Sunday, December 15, 2013

Russell Watson: Only One Man (2013)

 

russell-watson-only-one-man-cd

The UK’s favourite tenor, Russell Watson, returns with a stunning collection of powerful and emotional ballads, written and produced by Claude-Michel Schoenberg, the composer of the most popular musical in history “Les Miserables”.

Besides the unforgettable “Bring Him Home” the album features hit numbers from “Miss Saigon”, “Martin Guerre” and brand new songs, written especially for Russell by the composer himself.

Track Listing:

1. Without You

2. Seventeen

3. Tell Me

4. Here Comes the Morning

5. I Miss You My Dear

6. To Break The Ice

7. My Love and I

8. Live with Somebody You Love - Russel Watson & Regine Velasquez

9. Too Much For One Heart

10. The Sea of Life

11. I am Only One Man

12. Bring Him Home - Russell Watson and Claude-Michel Schönberg

No comments:

Post a Comment