Sunday, June 17, 2012

WELFARE STORIES

 

Letters actually sent to welfare agencies.

  • I am forwarding a marriage certificate and six children. I have seven but one died, which was baptized on a half piece of paper.
  • I am writing the Welfare Department to say that my baby was born two years ago. When do I get my money?
  • Mrs. Jones has not had clothes for a year, and has been visited regularly by clergy.
  • I cannot get sick pay. I have six children. Can you tell me why?
  • I am glad to report that my husband who is missing is dead.
  • This my eighth child. What are you going to do about it?
  • Please find out for certain if my husband is dead. The man I am living with can't eat or do anything until he knows.
  • I am very annoyed to find out you have branded my son illiterate. This is a dirty lie, as I was married a week before he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment