Friday, August 26, 2011

MORE SELF ANNIHILATING SENTENCES

 

Are you ever stuck for words or in need of a way out of a tricky conversation? Not any more – ‘Self-Annihilating Sentences‘ are the perfect get-out clause which will instantly put an end to any argumentative or stagnant discourse!

 

  • The trouble with him is that I don't have anything against him.
  • I may be omniscient, but don't expect me to know everything.
  • Our advance is so rapid that we are falling farther and farther behind.
  • All our emergencies are normal.
  • Whenever I look for something, it's always in the last place I look.
  • We have worked ourselves into a frenzy of lethargy.
  • How disagreeable of you to agree with me!
  • If God intended man to understand the human mind, he wouldn't have given him one!
  • If I had known how successful I was going to be, I wouldn't have worked so hard when I was young!
  • He neglected to disregard the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment