Monday, September 16, 2013

Bizarre Workers' Compensation Injuries

 

  • My head injuries have created a permanent increase in libido which has led to two affairs and has ruined my marriage.
  • I got my right hand first finger in the saw while helping Mike and staying out of his way. My finger bled and it affected my mind.
  • I chipped my tooth on a cookie while visiting a customer.
  • While on duty, I was hit in the face by a hand. My glasses were broke and something hit my eye. No one believes I was hit but it hurt!
  • Hot grease splashed on me and fried my thumb.
  • I was working on my job and got a pain at the end of the week.
  • Accident unnecessarily occurred on account of a misjudgement.
  • I ran down the steps and when I got to the end, my feet wouldn't stop.
  • I had my hand in the machine while the air was off. Someone turned on switches and folded my hand.
  • I was assaulted and attacked by a vicious employee because he didn't like me and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment