Wednesday, October 9, 2013

More Bizarre Workers' Compensation Injuries

 

  • I was removing a blouse for a customer and which time I injured my back.
  • I inherited this occupational disease.
  • Acting on behalf of my employer, I hit another automobile.
  • In order to avoid a person, Betty lost her balance and fell down. In one hand she had a ketchup botttle which broke on impact, cutting her hand. In the other hand she had her thumb
  • I over asserted myself and got a hernia.
  • The doctor gave me a disease for my occupation and said I must change jobs.
  • Gears smashed thumb while holding air cleaner, while putting nipple on with right hand, while balancing air cleaner with left hand, while holding end with left hand away from right hand. Gears were not covered.
  • I didn't know water was where I fell.
  • I fell down in the Fotomat booth while dislocating my knee.
  • Sustained back injury due to car accident which is part of his job.

No comments:

Post a Comment