Saturday, July 3, 2010

MOVIE TRIVIA … 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

MOVIE TRIVIA …

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

ten-things-i-hate-about-you-movie-poster-1020199750

The title "10 Things I Hate About You" sounds remotely like "Taming Of The Shrew" (on which this film is based).
Julia Stiles originally auditioned for the role of Bianca Stratford.

Larisa Oleynik and Joseph Gordon-Levitt also date each other in "3rd Rock from the Sun" (1996), as Tommy and Alissa.

Cameron says, "I burn, I pine, I perish," a direct quote from Taming of The Shrew.

Despite playing her older sister by nearly 2 years, Julia Stiles is actually only three months older than Larisa Oleynik.

Cameron's name, Cameron James, is a play on the name of a famous director, James Cameron.

Heath Ledger improvised the moment where Patrick starts playing with the fire.

The scene in which Kat reads the "10 Things" poem was the first and only take, according to the DVD extras. Kat's tears towards the end of the poem were not planned.

Heath Ledger beat out Josh Hartnett and Ashton Kutcher for the role of Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment