Monday, November 21, 2011

HOMER SIMPSONS WORDS OF WISDOM

 

  • How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain - remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?
  • Who are you? Why am I here? I want answers now or I want them eventually!
  • Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You/re making a scene'.
  • I'm a 'Spalding Gray' in a 'Rick Dees' world.
  • Donuts...is there anything they can't do?
  • Trying is the first step toward failure.
  • Because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything!
  • That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
  • You know those balls that they put on car antennas so you can find them in the parking lot? Those should be on every car!
  • Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex! It's also the food preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment