Thursday, January 26, 2012

MORE FUNNY ANSWERING MACHINE MESSAGES...

 

  • This is you-know who. We are you-know-where. Leave your you-know-what and we'll get back you-know-when.
  • A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're not here. So leave a message.
    Hi. Now you say something.
  • Hi, I'm not home right now but my answering machine is, so you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep.
  • (From Japanese friend): He-lo! This is Sa-to, If you leave message, I call you soon. If you leave "sexy" message I call sooner!
  • Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need siding, windows, or a hot tub, and their carpets are clean. They give to charity through their office and do not need their picture taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and number and they will get back to you.
  • This is not an answering machine this is a telepathic thought recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your reason for calling and a number where I can reach you, and I'll think about returning your call.
  • Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us.
  • Ask not for whom the bell tolls, let the machine get it.
  • Hello. This is Mark and Nathan's phone. We're not here right now, but the phone is.
  • Hi, this is John's answering machine again. He's gone and left me for a sleazy microwave he met at Krazy Eddy's. Life sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment