Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WONDER WOMAN ON WONDER WOMAN’S NEW LOOK

 

ncinvm

2h7ow0i 

The original Wonder Woman, Lynda Carter, has seen the newly released photo of Adrianne Palicki in costume as the revamped superhero for David E. Kelley's upcoming TV remake.

And Carter loves what she sees. The actress and singer, 59, tells E!, "I think she looks fabulous....It's a new look and, jeez, her body looks fantastic."
She added, "You know, I'm very sensitive to the fact that she will be compared....There's no getting around it. It is what it is. I would hope that people would cut her some slack."

But is Carter worried that Palicki will make comics fans forget her own indelible Diana Prince? "I'm sure there will be people who say she looks better than me, and like her better than me -- and that's also fine," Carter said. "I want this story to be told again. I'm really excited. I can't wait to see it."

The 1975-'79 series starring Lynda Carter debuted on ABC, then switched to CBS. In early episodes, Debra Winger co-starred as Wonder Girl.

As for the new series in the works, Carter is open to a cameo, and claims Kelley has discussed working her into a script. "It's not out of the question," she said. "It would be great."

No comments:

Post a Comment