Thursday, May 17, 2012

MORE FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO WERE EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL

 

OWEN WILSON (1968 - ), ACTOR AND SCREENWRITER

OWEN WILSON

Wilson was expelled from prep school after he and two friends stole the answers to a maths exam. 'I got called into the headmaster's office and he handed me a geometry problem and told me to do it. When I couldn't, he pointed out I had just completed a similar one on the exam. 'The next year', Wilson was enrolled in the New Mexico Military Institute, where, he noted, 'I learned to follow rules, even the ones I thought were stupid.'

ORVILLE WRIGHT (1871 - 1948), INVENTOR

iwright001p1

In 1883, during the sixth grade, American inventor and aviator Orville Wright was expelled from his elementary school in Richmond. Indiana" for mischievous behaviour'

LILY ALLEN (1985 - ), SINGER

liliy allen

Rebellious singer Lily Allen attended 13 schools as a youngster and was expelled several times. When asked the reason why, Lily gave a candid reply: "I just wasn't doing any work and I was drinking and smoking and getting in fights and not being very well behaved

No comments:

Post a Comment