Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MORE BUMPER WISDOM

 

  • Double your drive space. Delete Windows.
  • Does anal retentive have a hyphen?
  • If it ain't broke, take it apart and fix it.
  • Resistance is futile (if > 1 ohm).
  • My mother was a moonshiner, and I love her still.
  • I'm Canadian. It's like being American, but without the gun.
  • Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
  • Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
  • I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
  • The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
  • The control key on the keyboard does not work.
  • The meek shall inherit the earth, after we're through with it.
  • Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it!
  • Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment