Thursday, April 26, 2012

DAME EDNA TO BE THE NEW FACE OF JENNY CRAIG

 

 

EDNA MEL AND JENNY

Calm down, possums.

It’s only in Australia.

Unfortunately, the commercials are to shown un Australia only. Mel B, who is the current Australian spokeswoman, joined the flamboyant performer onstage at the Civic Hotel in Sydney to make the announcement.

Dame Edna said that she and her alter ego Barry Humphries hope to lose 33 lbs on the diet plan. “Lately, well let’s be brutally honest, we’ve let ourselves go and haven’t been good role models,” she told the crowd. “Just like my dear friend Mel B, I too can’t wait to get my pre-baby body back! While that was many years ago, the outcome will be the same with Jenny’s help! ’I’ve always had a nice little double chin but recently it’s turned into a quadruple chin. I want to live a long time and I am ready for Jenny.”

The new appointment comes ahead of the comedian’s upcoming Farewell tour, after which Humphries plans to retire the character of Dame Edna.

No comments:

Post a Comment